Manufacturer: The stand-alone Mini-Bulk Chemical Transfer System pumps include a 12 VDC motor, 20 ft. cable with alligator clips and an inline fuse. The stand-alone pump does not include any tank couplings, ball valves or mounting devices.
- Highly efficient design delivers increased flow with viscous micro-encapsulated or suspended chemicals
- High flow rate while pumping viscous chemicals, in combination with free-flowing return loop, provides substantially increased turnover rate on recirculation models
- Pentair SHURflo proprietary designed co-molded diaphragm molecularly bonds the pump piston to the diaphragm in the molding process, resulting in an inherently leak-proof diaphragm capable of years of trouble-free service
- The highly efficient design utilizes a Pentair SHURflo-built 3” diameter permanent magnet motor — More performance and less weight, without more cost
- While designed and tested to provide high performance and years of durability, the SF-1100 and SF-1105 are field serviceable with hand tools
- Available with standard EDPM elastics or Viton® option.
|12V EPDM||Part #SF1100|
|12V VITON||Part #SF1105|
|110V EPDM||Part #SF1100-110V|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.